Tomorrow Monday February 15th at 12:30 pm CST the men’s downhill is to be held.
This evening I heard a Weather Channel reporter note the weather should now cooperate. He said the skies are clear and overnight temperatures should be below freezing which is what they need.
GO SPEED RACERS GO!
- Will Brandenburg, Spokane, WA
- Jimmy Cochran, Keene, NH
- Erik Fisher, Middleton, ID
- Tommy Ford, Bend, OR
- Tim Jitloff, Reno, NV
- Nolan Kasper, Warren, VT
- Ted Ligety, Park City, UT
- Bode Miller, Franconia, NH
- Steven Nyman, Sundance, UT
- Marco Sullivan, Squaw Valley, CA
- Andrew Weibrecht, Lake Placid, NY
- Jake Zamansky, Aspen, CO