All reports I am seeing from the UP ski resorts is they are open and skiing this weekend. The rain & fog and low temps have not yet slaughtered the snow up there. So, if you are planning on skiing the UP this weekend go for it!
So you can some carves in yet! Hurry before it is too late!
- Whitecap reports open, with 15 trails currently open and more to open this weekend.
- Indianhead reports mostly open, with trails east of the T-bar closed but all of their main runs open.
- Ski Brule reports 100% open (with exceptions being their snowmobile, XC & snowshow trails being closed).
- Blackjack reports devastation, but they will be open this weekend.
- Big Powderhorn is open.
- The Porcupine Mountain ski resort is closed for the season..
- Mt. Bohemia is closed and their website reports they are awaiting more snow to reopen.
- Marquette Mountain open.
- Norway Mountain open.
- Pine Mountain open.
- Nordic Mountain closed for the season
- Sunburst is closed for the season
- Cascade Mountain is open and closes on March 21