This upcoming March (now being February 2017) my cousin Lars and I will be driving out to Whitefish Mountain in Montana to get some big mountain skiing in. I am presenting my Whitefish bucket list containing items I aim to see or do while there.
Here is the list in no particular order.
- Photograph the Whitefish Jesus
- Eat the Hellroaring Lodge Nachos
- Shoot some images and video relating to US Highway 2
- Get lessons
- Take the mountain tour
- Meet family I have never met before
- See Great Aunt Dot
- Take a wall hanger photograph
- Ski with and photograph the ghosts
- Ski boot deep or deeper powder (see item 4 above)
- Ski a mountain black diamond run (see item 4 above) (revised Fall of 2017)
- Ski Hellfire (3+ mile run)
I will be updating this post as I am able to, striking accomplished items and filling in some details as I accomplish the items. Most likely, most updates will occur after I return home.
I have reviewed and revised the list. I accomplished a couple more of the items and revised one. In 2018 we will be returning so I hope to scratch the rest of the items on the list then.