Here is some more humor from the The Wisconsin Skier V1.0.
Here are the top ten comments heard at the International Grass Skiing Competition recently held in Iran.
In ascending order:
- The grass on run Qawa is a cross between Afghan kush and rye. Ski on it during the day, take it home and get stoned to the bejeezus at night!
- Too bad this fun is soon to end, pretty soon it will snow and there will be no more skiing.
- The weeds on the west run provide good bump skiing, but it is all raked in the middle!
- The Saif run has patches of crab grass, boy do they grab your skis!
- The Ali run has fresh clippings on it, nothing like skiing on fresh grass clippings!
- The grass on the north facing slopes is starting to yellow, avoid it if you can!
- The base is 10 cm and green.
- Stay off of the golf course! Stay off of the golf course!
- Watch the Abubakr run, there are cows grazing on it.
- The grass on the Hamdan run is 15 cm, when are they going to cut it?