Here is another humorous article from The Wisconsin Skier v1.0. More of these articles are forthcoming as I am now spending some time digging them up and re-publishing them. At first, most of them will be comic pieces but as time goes on I will recover the others.
Here are the top 10 differences between skiing in Dubai and skiing in Wisconsin:
- 10.) For lunch instead of a chilli dog and cheese you get a falafal sandwhich and yogurt.
- 9.) If you violate the rules the ski patrollers don’t just clip your ticket, they cut your head off.
- 8.) The riblets never make noise. The squeaky wheel gets lots of oil.
- 7.) Apres Ski consists of schwermas and fruiit cocktails.
- 6.) When you leave, you have to run the car to cool it down instead of warm it up.
- 5.) Instead of yelling AAAAHHHH when schussing the hill you yell “Allahu Akbarrrrrrrr”.
- 4.) The hill workers come from India rather than Jamaica
- 3.) You never have to worry about flat lighting, temperatures far below zero, or other goofy weather conditions.
- 2.) During football (or NCAA tourney season) you never have to worry about choosing between the Packers (or the Badgers) and skiing.
- 1.) The hill is full of Oscar Outtacontrols just like the roads!